- Equipment Armor Inc., provides a One Year Limited Warranty on both the Equipment Armor Protective Shield and the Equipment Armor
Brackets, Sub-Frame, and Shield Frame. The Equipment Armor Protective Shield will be guaranteed for a period of one (1) year against
seal failure and against breakage from a projectile weighting up to one half a pound (8 ounces), and traveling at a speed equal to
or less than 300 miles per hour. The Equipment Armor Protective Shield Frame, Sub Frame, and Brackets will be guaranteed against
manufacturer’s defects for a period of one (1) year.
- The limited written warranty applies solely to a standard installation for which the product was intended to be used for:
Operator protection against flying debrise, mounted on the front of an excavator. The Equipment Armor Protection Package is not
designed to provide neither Roll Over Protection (ROPS), or Falling Object Protection (FOPS).
- Equipment Armor Inc. warrants its products that are used correctly as an excavator guarding system when installed and maintained
according to Equipment Armor, Inc.’s recommendations contained in the Installation Manual and on the Product Instruction Stickers
provided with the Equipment Armor Protection Package.
- This limited written warranty does not apply to Equipment Armor Protection Packages that have been modified in anyway or have been
used in installations or applications that it has been not designed for: such as blasting protection.
- This limited written warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Equipment Armor Protection Package and does not extend
to any subsequent purchaser or transferee. Any warranty claim hereunder must be made immediately within the warranty period by
specifying the claim in writing and submitting to Equipment Armor, Inc., the original sales receipt which must contain the name and
address of the purchaser, the date of purchase, the complete product name, the Shield Frame Number (found on the upper left corner
of the Shield Frame [yellow frame]), and the shield number (found in the upper left corner of the shield. On request of Equipment
Armor, Inc. claimant must allow the material to be inspected on site and/or return the product to Equipment Armor, Inc. for their
review and testing.
- This limited written warranty shall be Equipment Armor, Inc’s sole liability and customer’s exclusive remedy for the products and
all other claims for damages are excluded. This limited written warranty is in lieu of all other warranties (except of title),
written or oral, statutory, express or implied, including any limited written warranty of merchantability or fitness of purpose.
This limited written warranty shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE BY EQUIPMENT ARMOR, INC. AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY “EQUIPMENT ARMOR”) PURSUANT TO ANY WRITTEN OR ORAL RECOMMENDATIONS, EQUIPMENT ARMOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EQUIPMENT ARMOR MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (i) THAT THE RESULTS DESCRIBED IN ANY WRITTEN OR ORAL RECOMMENDATIONS WILL BE OBTAINED UNDER END-USE CONDITIONS, OR (ii) AS TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OR SAFETY OF ANY DESIGN INCORPORATING ITS PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, SERVICES, RECOMMENDATIONS OR ADVICE. EQUIPMENT ARMOR SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY OF ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN EXCESS OF THE ACTUAL INVOICE COST OF ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Each user bears full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of products, materials, services, recommendations, or advice provided by EQUIPMENT ARMOR for its own particular use.
- Each user must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to assure that its finished parts incorporating products, materials, or services provided by EQUIPMENT ARMOR will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions.
- Nothing in this or any other document, nor any oral recommendation or advice, shall be deemed to alter, vary, supersede, or waive any provision of this disclaimer, unless any such modification is specifically agreed to in a writing signed by EQUIPMENT ARMOR.
- No statement contained herein or in any other written or oral statement concerning a possible or suggested use of any material, product, service or design is intended, or should be construed, to grant any license under any patent or other intellectual property right of EQUIPMENT ARMOR, or as a recommendation for the use of such material, product, service or design in the infringement of any patent or other intellectual property right.